..reality hurt!..


posted by lil.fawa.

No comments

hey! how u guys doin? me? so..so.. boley la..hepi dgn bisnes n tempat baru.. So?wats hurt? herm..here's d story. When it comes to money, eeeeverryythingg will b so sensitive. isnt it? for me, as long as we can make it easier then, insyaAllah things will b damn easy. :)

it just when I used to have my own money, buy things by my own, n got things like i want, feel so cool! heh..but now, yeah I have our own business but..u noe we both only earn from 1 way..before dis, we both got salary n we shared d money..n now..its just not comfortable in d beginning..we have bills to pay..car..motor..its all about money! i dun want any outstanding bill..u noe..its soo not us..

watever it is, semua bisnes xkn maju dgn mudah. kena ada effort. Alhamdulillah, our bisnes berjalan lancar..cuma i cant stand to sit at home n do nothing.. apalah sgt kerja rumah yg me ada since we all stay berdua ja..so when we woke up in d morning, I can settle d housework before 1pm. then, nganga smpai malam..haish..sebulan dua ok la..i tried to get into Giatmara but unfortunately, kemasukkn untuk sem ni da lepas. urghh so wrong timing!:-/ xpa..xda rezeki..applied some works kt area terdekat. hopefully ada rezeki kali ni..

Ok lah, tu ja nak hapdet for now. see u later on my next entry. tanx for those who read dis. :) hugs!