..Ramadhan pertama..


posted by lil.fawa.

No comments

its not too late to wish Selamat Berpuasa for all muslim readers i guess..*kalau ada la readers tu ;D Entry kali ni i wanna shared how my Ramadhan dis year wit hubby. just two of us. since we move out to Kelantan ady, so dis gonna be d best Ramadhan ever. hope so! :)

So, today da masuk 3rd Ramadhan*skg da after midnight and tell u wat, me n hubby failed bangun sahur! haha..ofkos la bukan sengaja. 2 malam in a row balik lewat gara2 megi ketam n futsal. (menonton futsal saja ok?haha) so japg mebi xsahur jugak sbb suami kata rasa2 dia xlapar kot.heh~

Tgglkan bab sahur yg neva happen tu, n now me want to tell dat i really missed my parents. sebak ja berbuka berdua w hubby. I missed my mom's cook! yeahh seriously i missed her cook. :'( *I wish i'm not crying rite now. :'( urghh sebelom puasa xda la rindu sgt pn. mengada2 betol lah. -.-

I'm gonna stop here as i cant bloggin wit all the tears. see ya!

..full stop..